Skip to main content
- If the articles are accepted for publication by the Journal of Nationalism Studies, the author (s) agrees that the article will be licensed under the supervision of Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0). To view the CC BY-NC 4.0 license, please refer to: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/deed.en
- The authors retain all patent and other proprietary rights to the article, including copyright.
- Copyright is not paid for the articles published in the journal.
- The author (s) undertakes that there is no criminal element or illegal statement in the article, that no illegal materials and methods are used while conducting the research, that they have obtained all legal and ethical permissions regarding the study and that they act in accordance with ethical rules.
- The factual inaccuracies or opinions expressed in the articles published in the Journal of Nationalism Studies belong to the author and may not reflect our journal's knowledge, opinion or point of view. The author (s) undertakes that the Journal of Nationalism Studies and Journal Editors have no responsibility and that they are solely responsible for any claim or action brought by third parties for copyright infringement.
- At the time of uploading an article to the journal, confirmation is received that the above-mentioned conditions are accepted.