Skip to main content
- The authors retain all patent and other proprietary rights to the article, including copyright.
- The Journal of Nationalism Studies applies the Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY-NC) license to the articles it publishes.
- If you submit your article for publication, you agree to apply the CC-BY-NC license to your work. (See: License Terms)
- Copyright is not paid for the articles published in the journal.
- The author (s) undertakes that there is no criminal element or illegal statement in the article, that no illegal materials and methods are used while conducting the research, that they have obtained all legal and ethical permissions regarding the study and that they act in accordance with ethical rules. (Approval is obtained at the application)
- The factual inaccuracies or opinions expressed in the articles published in the Journal of Nationalism Studies belong to the author and may not reflect our journal's knowledge, opinion or point of view. The author (s) undertakes that the Journal of Nationalism Studies and Journal Editors have no responsibility and that they are solely responsible for any claim or action brought by third parties for copyright infringement. (Approval is obtained at the application)