Skip to main content
- Referees support the editorial board in checking the application's suitability for publication.
- Referees should try to be fair, impartial and constructive when evaluating submitted work.
- Referees provide suggestions to authors to improve articles and eliminate potential errors.
- When referees feel inadequate about their application submitted for review or are unable to complete the review on time, they should inform the editor.
- It is the responsibility of the referees to ensure the security of the information and ideas contained in the applications. They cannot share them with third parties or use them for their own research.